STYPA 2023 – Shortages | 13-16 July, Riga, Latvia
The European Patients Forum is launching a new edition of the Skills Training for Young Patient Advocates (STYPA), focusing on shortages!
What is STYPA?
STYPA is an exciting and unique opportunity offering a tailored high-quality course for young patients or representatives of young patients, providing the space to dive deeper into the important topic of shortages. Some of the focus topics include:– Why do shortages happen in the first place? – How can patients be a part of the access and shortages scene? – What are the regulatory aspects that patients must be aware of?
When and where?
· Introduction webinar – June 2023;
· The face-to-face meeting of STYPA will be held on 13,14,15 and 16 July 2023, in Riga, Latvia;
· Follow up workshop webinars – September and October 2023;
· Closing webinar – October 2023.
*Please, note that EPF will cover travel and accommodation for all accepted participants in the course.
Who is it for?Applicants must be:
- Young Patient with a chronic and/or lifelong illness/condition who is affiliated with a patient organisation,
- Young Patient with a chronic and/or lifelong illness/condition who is not affiliated with a patient organisation,
- Young Employee or volunteer of a patient organisation,
- Alternatively, a family member/carer of a young patient with a chronic and/or lifelong illness/condition can attend the training if he/she accompanies a young patient and is at the same time an active patient advocate,
- 18 – 30 years of age at the time of applying,
- Living in Europe.
Please, note that the entire training will be in English. To successfully take part in this training course, you must have a working knowledge of English. Click here to find out more useful information like, what are the different phases of the course.
How to apply?
13/07/2023 - 16/07/2023