We work in the European Cystic Fibrosis Society Clinical Trials Network (ECFS-CTN), CF Europe and one of their member organisations, the CF Trust. We have expertise in working with the CF community, scientific and lay writing, clinical trials and research.
- Elise Lammertyn (Cystic Fibrosis Europe, Belgian Cystic Fibrosis Association)
- Hilde de Keyser (Cystic Fibrosis Europe)
- Jill Bonjean (Cystic Fibrosis Europe, Muster for Good)
- Jade Ashton (Freelance science writer, Cystic Fibrosis Trust)
- Lorna Allen & Candice King (Cystic Fibrosis Trust)
- Kate Hayes (European Cystic Fibrosis Society Clinical Trials Network, Queens University Belfast)
- Fiona Dunlevy (European Cystic Fibrosis Society Clinical Trials Network & Axcience Medical Writing & Science Communication)
Thanks also to Luci O’ Reilly (formerly Cystic Fibrosis Trust) and Emmanuelle Bardin (formerly Cystic Fibrosis Europe), who participated previously.
We thank the CF Round Table of Companies for their engagement with this project. We also thank Queens University Belfast, who kindly supported this project with an “Engaged Research Fund” grant of £5,000 and a “Personal and Public Involvement” grant of £600. This funding was used to pay for editorial support from Jade Ashton, and for graphic design by Ease Designers.