For a longer and better life with Cystic Fibrosis
Hilde de Keyser
0032 - (0)2 61 32 716
Annual Meeting in Brussels
From June 9 to 13, more than 2500 Cystic Fibrosis (CF) experts from all over Europe gather in Brussels for the 38th European Cystic Fibrosis Conference, organized by the medical ECFS Society, and the 10th Annual meeting of CF Europe, the European Federation of patient organisations, representing over 40.000 CF patients in 40 countries.
Representatives of the entire CF community -health care professionals, researchers, patient representatives and industry- will share their knowledge and discuss advances in research, novel treatments, optimal care and quality of life issues. We welcome yout to our many interesting meetings in Brussels.
More info and registration: Hilde De Keyser (firstname.lastname@example.org) or +32/418.104.22.168
For more info click here:
- Agenda for CFE members
- CFE workshop on effective involvement of patient associations in decision making
- CFE-ECFS Joint symposium on access to new therapies
- Invitation special EU Meetings
- Family Conference with Research Update on Saturday June 13
- More info about the ECFS conference: https://www.ecfs.eu/brussels2015
- More info on cross infection guidelines